Instagram 20k Giveaway Rules/Conditions December 06 2017
- Promotion Description:
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of USA. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
- Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 - 72 hours after the random drawing by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information or via social media on or about 48 - 72 hours after the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email or social media as directed by Sponsor within 1 week of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- 1 winner(s) will receive a $150.00 cash via Paypal transfer. This winner will also receive $150.00 store credit to be used for any purchase on the leadthefollowersclothing.com website.
- Five winners will receive”prize packs” totalling $50.00 in merchandise from leadthefollowersclothing.com website. This merchandise will be selected by sponsor.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize
How to Enter:
- Like the contest post on Instagram
- Tag three friends (or any non-celebrity) in the comment section
- Follow @jordanltf
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Lead The Followers Clothing cc: GIVEAWAY at 19215 SE 34th ST Suite #106-276 Camas, WA 98607. Request must be received no later than 48 - 72 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lead The Followers Clothing, 19215 SE 34th ST Suite #106-276 Camas, WA 98607
- Instagram and Facebook Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram or Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Getting Tattooed November 10 2017
LEADER SPOTLIGHT- CHANCE THE RAPPER DONATES A MILLION DOLLARS TO CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS March 07 2017
After winning 3 Grammy’s including best new artist, best rap performance and best rap album, Chance the Rapper is showing that he is a leader in other ways by donating one million dollars to Chicago Public Schools Foundation.
Chance the Rapper is from Chicago, and was concerned about the lack of funds for Chicago schools so he met with Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner last week to discuss funding options- which he called “vague” and “unsuccessful.” So being the leader that he is, he took matters into his own hands and donated the money calling it a “call to action.” He called on private businesses and corporations to donate money to the school system, and stated that for every $100,000 in donations he will donate an additional $10,000 to individual schools to further support arts education.
Former first lady Michelle Obama tweeted, “Thanks @chancetherapper for giving back to the Chicago community, which gave us so much. You are an example of the power of arts education.”
Chance said, “This isn’t about politics. This isn’t about posturing. Everybody and they momma knows about what’s going on in Chicago.” (referring to the record-high murder rate) “It’s constantly talked about. But we’re about to enhance the conversation. As a private citizen, as a parent and as a product of CPS, I’m asking that you guys join and fight with me, organize with me, mobilize with me, for the interest of the children of Chicago. This is the very beginning.” Lead The Followers salutes you Chance the Rapper! You are a true leader and are making a difference.
It’s not hard to recognize raw talent when you see it, and its undeniable that our hometown friend Reo Cragun has got a lot of it.
Consisting of breathtaking melodies, intricate and original lyrics, and smooth hooks...the kid has everything it takes musically to blow up, let alone his grind/work ethic.
Reo is on his way to blowing up any day now. He dropped a new track with superstar/close friend of his Nipsey Hussle titled “Lost” a few weeks back, and his new track “Peso” just got premiered on Beats 1 Radio yesterday.
Don’t be surprised when you start hearing him on your car radio shortly, then seeing his face on TV, then heading to his headliner shows.
Get familiar with the boy on Apple Music, Spotify, Soundcloud, etc.
Introducing our #QuickstrikeGiveaways !! March 02 2017
As a way to give back to our fans and supporters, we have began a program called #QuickstrikeGiveaways on our Instagram (@leadthefollowers).
The criteria for the comments is subject to change based on the caption, but usually all you will need to do is something simple such as let us know which is your favorite out of the hats shown in the photo, tell us who your favorite rapper/athlete is, tell us where you’re from, etc - stuff like that.
In addition to the main subject of the post, you are always allowed 5 separate comments tagging your friends who you want to introduce to the Lead The Followers movement.
The winners will be randomly selected on our story, and the prizes will usually consist of a hat or tee (subject to change depending on post).
Thank you to all who enter, and good luck!!
- Page 1 of 19